Help Generator help authoring software
Use our high productivity help authoring tools
to create chm and browser based help
The Help Generator provides help authoring tools to
create chm help files,
browser based help and
user documentation. The modern, Office style, help editing environment has many features to make you highly productive and guarantee quality output.
- Edit using WYSIWYG (HTML) Help Editor with the modern Windows fluent ribbon.
- Use the Help Generator help authoring software to create the
standard windows help files, also
called chm files or compiled html help file,
and browser based help for any windows application.
- The Help Generator add-in
makes for each form in your application a descriptive topic page which include
a title, screenshot with image map and sections for all
- The pages generated by the add-in are been automatically integrated with your
application so that you have instant F1 support for context
sensitive help. Add-in versions
are available for
Visual Studio .NET,
Visual Basic 6 and
- Includes the Help Capture tool
to generate complete topic pages from any part of your
applications user interface - forms, menus, ... - again, a great
- Control over the many HTML Help settings unleashes the power of the Help
Viewer with features like the Favorites navigation tab and
extra button on the toolbar. To
chm file you need to have the free
HTML Help Workshop installed.
- The web help is implemented using
jQuery. Consequently it will work on virtually all browsers.
- Use Topic templates and
Quick Parts as
boilerplates for styled pages and page sections.
- Topic content is in HTML - or XHTML - giving you
full control over your content pages.
- Drag and Drop
support with many
uses to increase your help authoring productivity.
- Includes tools to find and
fix broken links in pages, table of contents and index
- Supports Unicode and help in all languages. Uses OpenOffice
spelling libraries - available for free.
- The user documentation is generated in Word. In Word you can
save this to PDF.
- Genuine single source publishing: create texts once, publish
to different formats and media.
- Works with Windows XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- 30 days free trial