Help Capture - Example Generate
Suppose you want to describe the Word ribbon.
- Start Help Capture either
A red rectangle appears indicating the currently selected area, which equals
the window your mouse cursor currently is above.
- through the Help Capture tray menu
- In the tray, click on Help Capture.
The menu appears
- Select 'Image to Clipboard'
- or press the corresponding hotkey (F10).
- Select capture area.
- Move the mouse to select a window which equals the area you want to
- If necessary because the window does not exactly match the area you want
to capture, drag the borders
- Capture by pressing the [PrtScn] button on the keyboard.
- The result: the texts - in this case the descriptions of Ms Word - are
automatically placed, you can edit.